Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yummy Home-Cook-Food....

Miss my mum's home-cook-food!!.... Seems it has been a long time didn't eat mummy's home-cook-food... Miss it very much... Even though everyday eating the mix rice at different stalls, veggie mix rice, normal mix rice and so on & so forth, but it taste differently.. Mum's is the best!! Watch drama everyday, it makes me miss mummy a lot.. Especially when i see home-cook-foods in the dramas, not only miss mummy, some more miss her food!!! She ask me what do i want to eat during last weekend, and then she cooked my favorite fried prawns!! wow!! It's not only mine, but also dad's favorite.. I brought him luck to get to eat that (mummy seldom cook that, bcoz it's not good to his health).. Haha!! But he shouldn't be eating so much of that, high cholesterol....
Finally, wish my friends & family are healthy and happy always!! ^.^

No comments: