Friday, April 3, 2009

How....

Chatting on phone with him right after the class.. Told me that he's gonna exchange shift with his colleague, then he's not working on next Saturday, requesting me to accompany him on next weekend.. To me, it wasn't a good news since I'm having home-sick right now.. Miss my mum, dad & shien (sister).. Didn't promise him directly.. As a result, end up with quarreling with him.. Blaming me that always left him alone, not accompanied him.. Some more saying something like, he's get used to it alrd, for always left by me, especially during CNY.. Last year and this year's CNY.. Haihz... Feel sorry to him, for a bit selfish, always left him alone.. But what could I do?? CNY, I’m always out station.. Now, exam coming, I’m worrying of my studies as well.. What should I do leh? How am I gonna distribute my time evenly, time for my studies, family and him… What should I do???

No comments: