Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Relaxing shopping...!!

Decided to bring back the shirt to Padini to exchange with another better shirt.. Sock borrowed car from fufu, then, pei ling, siew ley, sock and i went to jusco at abt 5pm ytday..

Finally changed a better shirt which more suits me.. but didnt take photo with that shirt.. However, the shirt looks like a normal t-shirt, cost me RM89.. a bit heart pain.. At that moment, didn't think much about the price, and whether it worth the price.. But Sock reminded me that it will become an offer item very soon.. Although i felt it does not worth such a high price at that moment, but finally i still decided to exchange with that shirt, by paying RM 24.50 more.. Therefore, that look like normal t-shirt de formal shirt, with a bit better quality, cost me RM89...!!

Then, went to Padini Authentics, tried on the new items, blouse and skirt, 1 set.. Love it very much!! But, too expensive for me!! RM 180.. For me, it does not worth that much.. May be some ppl feel that it is normal price, acceptable, but i'm not rich girl, so...the only thing i can do is, give up right now, and wait for the Sales... Really Love it very much!!

Wanted to go green box, with the free tickets, to sing in the capsule.. But, need to wait for half an hour, so we went to Hong Kong Place for dinner...


pei ling and i while waiting for the food.. siew ley (pig) and sock...


our mushroom soup..nice!! side dish, seafood salad roll..got banana taste...??


Mine, Fried pork rice.. Pei ling's Fried rice..Very nice oh!!



Sock's chesse spagheti.. Siew Ley's chesse rice..

Extremely full after the dinner... Felt like vomitt.. But still go for sing K..


Quite happy ytday!! Love this kind of feelings, shopping with my best frens.. Like charging battery and relaxing.. HOHOO!!



Mun wanted to come find me on ytday, but i told him that i want to study.. Finally, i went out with my dearest housemates until 10 sumthing.. I think he angry d... Sms him, replied me with bad tone..

Promised pei ling to accompany her to the orchestra musical performance on wednesday while we were shopping in jusco, asked her to buy ticket at the next day.. At the end, found that Mun angry with me alrd, then i told pei ling that, if Mun is coming on wednesday, then i'll not be going to the orchestra musical performance with them alrd (sock and pig also going).. My bad mood made me misunderstood her, without listening to her questions fully and clearly, answered her in bad tone.. Finally, she angry of me.. For aeroplane her maybe.. And also maybe she felt that she's forcing me to go.... Complicated..

Didnt sleep for whole night.. Pillow talk with pig and sock for whole night, until about 5.30am this morning.. then, woke up at 7.10am to go for class.. I thought i will not feel sleepy, as the time i woke up, i felt energetic.. Who knows, fishing in the lecture.. Fell asleep without knowingly by myself.. Finally i could knw Sock's feelings while she fishing in the Company Law's lecture..

No comments: