Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hard Cheese Friday…

I had a bad day on last friday.. The company law tutor replaced the class at 2.00pm, so our class ended at 3.30, later than usual for one and a half hours.. The worst thing is, it started to rain after we (peh han & i) get on the bus to serdang ktm.. Although it was just a little rain, but all the way we took ktm to mid valley, the rain was too heavy.. I told my family that, if i wasn’t carrying a bag, i might be blown away.. (hehe… actually impossible..) Walk down to the bus stop, peh han got her bus in less than 5 mins, but i still didn’t get 1 after 10 minutes.. Decided to take ktm to subang jaya station, tot it would be traffic jam bcos of the heavy rain.. End up going into ktm station again, i’ve been waiting for 15 minutes, an announcement of saying the train will be arriving after 25 minutes, this make me almost fainted.. Finally, dad called me up, promised to go to fetch me at midvalley… I guess it would be much better than take train to kl sentral, then subang jaya.. Crowded, long journey and painstaking!! but, waited for my dad to come from pj for more than 25 minutes actually.. Bcoz of the stupid traffic jam.. finally, reach home at 7.35pm… Huhh… Feel like fainted!!… Class finished at 3.30, get into the bus at abt 3.40, but reach home at 7.35… Was asking myself, why do other ppl can go home comfortably, by jz sitting in the car.. Why m i need to go home by bus, by train, by bus, and by car… Tiring and suffering… However, not blaming my parents… Jz a bit too lazy to go home like this.. Rather stay in sg long..

Went to ipoh on friday too, at abt 8sth.. Everything was done in almost half an hour, took dinner, bathed and pack my stuffs.. Got out at 8.10pm, and went to Ipoh for cheng meng… Came back from ipoh ytday.. Wow!! I fully make used of the time I sat in the car, to go after the drama, A Journey Called Life.. Although it is considered as old drama, but i still go after it.. Cos it is a nice drama.. Nice show.. Didn’t study at all, and didn’t do any homework, tutorial at all in these 2days.. Wasted a weekend again… Finals are coming, jz around the corner.. So Scared!!……

No comments: